Friday 20 May 2011

Johnny Burnette, Rockabilly Pioneer new on Amazon Mp3

Johnny Burnette was an American rockabilly pioneer. He became a teen idol with his interpretations of songs such as Dreamin’, which reached number 11 on the Billboard chart and went top five in the UK and You’re Sixteen (later a hit for Ringo Starr) which did even better, peaking at 8 on the Billboard chart and reaching number three in the UK. Both of these songs are featured on this album which is a tribute to the man widely r
recognised as a pioneer of rockabilly. Also available on iTunes
 


Disc One
  1. Dreamin’
  2. Shattered Dreams
  3. Midnight Train
  4. You’re Undecided
  5. Tear It Up
  6. Oh Baby Babe
  7. The Train Kept A Rollin’
  8. Blues Stay Away From Me
  9. All By Myself
  10. Drinking Wine Spodee O Dee
  11. Chains Of Love
  12. Honey Hush
  13. Lonesome Tears In My Eyes
  14. I Just Found Out
  15. Please Don’t Leave Me
  16. Rock Therapy
  17. Rock A Billy Boogie
  18. Lonesome Train
  19. Sweet Love On My Mind
  20. My Love, You Are A Stranger
  21. I Love You So
  22. Your Baby Blue Eyes
  23. Touch Me
  24. If You Want It Enough
Disc Two
  1. You’re Sixteen
  2. Butterfingers
  3. Eager Beaver Baby
  4. I’m Restless
  5. Kiss Me
  6. Gumbo
  7. Me And The Bear
  8. I’ll Never Love Again
  9. Sweet Baby Doll
  10. Love Kept A Rollin’
  11. That’s All I Care
  12. Settin’ The Woods On Fire
  13. Kentucky Waltz
  14. Kaw Liga
  15. Lovesick Blues
  16. Please Help Me I’m Falling
  17. Why Don’t You Haul Off And Love Me
  18. I Want To Be With You Always
  19. Cincinnati Fireball
  20. My Special Angel
  21. Finders Keepers
  22. I Really Don’t Want To Know
  23. I Beg Your Pardon

No comments:

Post a Comment