Wednesday 4 January 2012

Etta James, At Last

Etta James, At Last includes her timeless 1961 albums ‘At Last!’ and ‘The Second Time Around’ in their entirety, plus bonus tracks including her first ever single and duets with Harvey Fuqua.  Also featured are the tracks ‘The Wallflower’, ‘I Just Want to Make Love To You’, ‘If I Can’t Have You (with Harvey Fuqua)’, and many more. All original recordings digitally remastered.

 This album is also available on iTunes & Amazon MP3
& Spotify



1. Anything To Say You’re Mine
2. My Dearest Darling
3. Trust In Me
4. A Sunday Kind Of Love
5. Tough Mary
6. I Just Want To Make Love To You
7. At Last
8. All I Could Do Was Cry
9. Stormy Weather
10. Girl Of My Dreams
11. Don’t Cry Baby
12. Fool That I Am
13. One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
14. In My Diary
15. Seven Day Fool
16. It’s Too Soon To Know
17. Dream
18. I’ll Dry My Tears
19. Plum Nuts
20. Don’t Get Around Much Anymore
21. The Wallflower (Dance With Me Henry)
22. Good Rockin’ Daddy
23. Spoonful
24. If I Can’t Have You
25. I Hope You’re Satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment