Monday 10 September 2012

Gerry and the Pacemakers

Available from Amazon & Deltamusic.co.uk

50 Non Stop Party Hits from Gerry & the Pacemakers

1. Party Medley: Let's Dance / Let's Twist Again / Locomotion / Simon Says / Singin' The Blues / YMCA / My Old Man's A Dustman / Agadoo / Knock Three Times / Da Doo Ron Ron

2. 60s Medley: Hi Ho Silver Lining / Doo Wah Diddy Diddy / Keep On Running / Glad All Over / I Like It / How Do You Do It? / Save The Last Dance / You Really Got Me / Young Girl / Ob La Di Ob La Da / Ticket To Ride / Do You Love Me? / I'm The One

3. Lights Down Medley: Might As Well Rain Until September / Most Beautiful Girl In The World / Raining In My Heart / Roses Are Red (My Love) / All You Have To Do Is Dream / If You Leave Me Now / Don't Let The Sun Catch You Cryin' / Ferry 'Cross The Mersey

4. 70s Medley: I’m The Leader Of The Gang / Sweet Caroline / It's A Heartache / Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye / I Hear You Knocking / Get It On / Rockin' All Over The World / Radio Ga Ga

5. Rock ‘n’ Roll Medley: Lucille / Peggy Sue / (We're Gonna) Rock Around The Clock / Jailhouse Rock / Let's Have A Party / It’s Gonna Be Alright / Long Tall Sally / C'mon Everybody / Rock 'n' Roll Music / Great Balls Of Fire

6. You'll Never Walk Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment