Tuesday 10 December 2013

For The Good Times-Kenny Rogers

Available to order from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk

Disk 1
1.       For The Good Times, 2.       Ruby Don’t Take Your Love To Town, 3.       Elvira, 4.       Always Leaving, Always Gone, 5.       But You Know That I Love You, 6.       Calico Silver, 7.       Shadow In The Corner of Your Mind, 8.       Conditions (Just Dropped In), 9.       Goodtime Liberator, 10.   She Even Woke Me To Say Goodbye. 11.   Hurry Love, 12.   Once Again She’s All Alone, 13.   Shine On Ruby Mountain, 14.   After All (I Live My Life), 15.   I Just Want To Give My Love To You, 16.   Sleep Comes Easy, 17.   If Wishes Were Horses, 18.   We All Got To Help Each Other, 19.   The Way It Used To Be, 20.   It’s Raining In My Mind, 21.   King of Oak Street, 22.   All God’s Lonely Children, 23.   Tulsa Turnaround, 24.   Loser, 25.   Girl Get a Hold of Yourself

Disk 2
1.       Something’s Burning, 2.       Me & Bobby McGee, 3.       Ruben James, 4.       Molly, 5.       A Stranger In My Place, 6.       My Washington Woman, 7.       New Design, 8.       Poem For My Little Lady, 9.       Run Thru Your Mind, 10.   Church Without a Name, 11.   Homemade Lies, 12.   I Found a Reason, 13.   Sunshine, 14.   Tell It All Brother, 15.   I’m Gonna Sing You a Sad Song Susie, 16.   Ticket To Nowhere, 17.   Lay It Down, 18.   It’s Gonna Be Better, 19.   Trying Just As Hard, 20.   Last Few Threads, 21.   What Am I Gonna Do?, 22.   Love Woman, 23.   Where Does Rosie Go?, 24.   Heed The Call

No comments:

Post a Comment