Tuesday 10 December 2013

Shop Around - The Early Years - The Miracles

Available to order from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk

Disc 1
1.       Shop Around, 2.       You’ve Really Got a Hold On Me, 3.       Money (That’s What I Want), 4.       Embraceable You, 5.       Heart Like Mine, 6.       Won’t You Take Me Back, 7.       Cause I Love You, 8.       Your Love, 9.       After All, 10.   Way Over There, 11.   Don’t Leave Me, 12.   It, 13.   Don’t Say Bye Bye, 14.   Bad Girl, 15.   I Love Your Baby, 16.   The Feeling Is So Fine, 17.   (You Can) Depend On Me, 18.   Got a Job, 19.   Who’s Lovin’ You, 20.   That’s the Way I Feel




Disc 2
1. Mama, 2. Determination, 3.Ain’t It Baby, 4.The Only One I Love, 5. Mighty Good Lovin’, 6.  Broken Hearted, 7.Everybody’s Gotta Pay Some Dues, 8. I Can’t Believe, 9.What’s So Good About Goodbye, 10.   He Don’t Care About Me, 11.   A Love That Can Never Be, 12.   I’ve Been Good To You, 13.   Speak Low, 14.   On The Street Where You Live, 15.   If Your Mother Only Knew, 16.   I’ve Got You Under My Skin, 17.   This I Promise, This I Swear, 18.   I’ll Try Something New, 19.   You Never Miss a Good Thing, 20.   Happy Landing

No comments:

Post a Comment