Friday 28 February 2014

I Just Love the Blues



Available to order from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk now








DISC ONE

1. Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters, 2. Dust My Broom - Elmore James, 3. Smokestack Lightning - Howlin' Wolf, 4. I Got The Blues - B.B. King, 5. Terraplane Blues - Robert Johnson, 6. Taint Nobody's Business If I Do - Bessie Smith, 7. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker, 8. Strange Fruit - Billie Holiday, 9. Drown In My Own Tears - Ray Charles, 10. Call It Stormy Monday (But Tuesday Is Just As Bad) - T-Bone Walker, 11. Mad Love - Muddy Waters, 12. Back Door Man - Howlin' Wolf, 13. It Hurts Me Too - Elmore James, 14. Walkin' And Cryin' - B.B. King, 15. If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day - Robert Johnson, 16. Shotgun Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins, 17. Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out - Bessie Smith, 18. I’m Just A Lonely Boy - Ray Charles, 19. I'm Still In Love With You - T-Bone Walker, 20. You Let Me Down - Billie Holiday, 21. If You Needed My Love, Baby (the Grinder Man Pt 1) - John Lee Hooker, 22. Evil (Is Goin’ On) - Howlin Wolf, 23. (I Must Have) Done Somebody Wrong - Elmore James, 24. Hard Days - Muddy Waters, 25. B.B. Blues - B.B. King

 DISC TWO

1. Cross Road Blues - Robert Johnson, 2. Dimples - John Lee Hooker, 3. Baby Please Don't Go - Muddy Waters, 4. Baby, Won't You Please Come Home - Ray Charles, 5. T-Bone Blues - T-Bone Walker, 6. Mean To Me - Billie Holiday, 7. The Sky Is Crying - Elmore James, 8. Mistreated Woman - B.B. King, 9. Love In Vain - Robert Johnson, 10. Can't Get That Woman Off My Mind - Lightnin' Hopkins, 11. Crawling King Snake - John Lee Hooker, 12. Spoonful - Howlin' Wolf, 13. Honey Bee - Muddy Waters, 14. The Other Night Blues - B.B. King, 15. Come On In My Kitchen - Robert Johnson, 16. Young Woman's Blues - Bessie Smith, 17. Katie Mae Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins, 18. Baby What's Wrong? - Elmore James, 19. Bobby Sox Blues - T-Bone Walker, 20. I'm Gonna Kill that Woman - John Lee Hooker, 21. Do The Do - Howlin' Wolf, 22. Down Hearted Blues - Bessie Smith, 23. Walkin' Blues - Robert Johnson, 24. Howling Wolf - Muddy Waters, 25. Sho Nuff I Do - Elmore James


DISC THREE

1. The Red Rooster - Howlin' Wolf, 2. (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man - Muddy Waters, 3. Gimme A Pigfoot And A Bottle Of Beer - Bessie Smith, 4. Howlin' Wolf - John Lee Hooker, 5. Rollin' And Tumblin' - Elmore James, 6. Miss Me Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins, 7. Come Back Baby - Ray Charles, 8. Mean Old World - T-Bone Walker, 9. Good Morning Heartache - Billie Holiday, 10. Hoogie Boogie - John Lee Hooker, 11. Mama's Baby - Howlin' Wolf, 12. Blues Before Sunrise - Elmore James, 13. Please Have Mercy - Muddy Waters, 14. Three O'Clock Blues - B.B. King, 15. Last Fair Deal Gone Down - Robert Johnson, 16. Traveller's Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins, 17. Any Woman's Blues - Bessie Smith, 18. Don't Give Me The Runaround - T-Bone Walker, 19. Hobo Blues - John Lee Hooker, 20. Howlin' For My Baby - Howlin' Wolf, 21. Stranger Blues - Elmore James, 22. My Own Fault Darlin' - B.B. King, 23. Me And The Devil Blues - Robert Johnson, 24. See See Rider - Lightnin' Hopkins, 25. Mean Red Spider - Muddy Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment