Wednesday 5 February 2014

Misty: The Essential Johnny Mathis

Now available to order now from www.amazon.co.uk and www.deltamusic.co.uk


Representing the last direct link to the pre-rock ‘crooner’ era, Johnny Mathis has enjoyed a career that spans a scarcely believable seven decades and is still going strong, with a UK tour kicking off in April 2014. The first-ever ‘Greatest Hits’ LP by any artist was released by Johnny Mathis and spent almost 500 consecutive weeks on the charts; a remarkable achievement. This brand new three-disc set brings together 75 of his finest recordings and will spark memories for anyone with even a passing interest in some of the best, most sophisticated and distinctive pop music ever made. 




DISC ONE
1. Misty, 2. Wonderful Wonderful, 3. Chances Are, 4. A Certain Smile, 5. It's Not For Me To Say, 6. No Love (But Your Love), 7. Come To Me, 8. All The Time, 9. Let's Love, 10. The Best Of Everything, 11. Someone, 12. Small World, 13. Starbright, 14. Wild Is The Wind, 15. How To Handle A Woman, 16. You Set My Heart To Music, 17. Wasn't The Summer Short, 18. Sweet Thursday, 19. Gina, 20. My Love For You21. Laurie, My Love, 22. Love Look Away, 23. Goodnight My Love, 24. Hey Love, 25. Tonight 

DISC TWO
1. The Twelfth Of Never, 2. Teacher, Teacher, 3. Call Me, 4. Maria, 5. Very Much In Love, 6. April In Paris, 7. Marianna, 8. When Sunny Gets Blue, 9. Warm And Tender, 10. When I Am With You, 11. Let It Rain, 12. Stairway To The Sea (Scalinatella), 13. You Are Beautiful, 14. You Are Everything To Me, 15. The Story Of Our Love, 16. All Is Well, 17. When I Fall In Love, 18. While We're Young, 19. Jenny, 20. There’s No You, 21. One Look, 22. I Love Her That's Why, 23. I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out Of My Life, 24. Easy To Love, 25. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To 

DISC THREE
1. Stranger In Paradise, 2. Fly Me To The Moon, 3. Hey Look Me Over, 4. Rapture, 5. They Say It's Wonderful, 6. Cherie, 7. Oh That Feeling, 8. Get Me To The Church On Time, 9. Should I Wait (Or Should I Run To Her), 10. When My Sugar Walks Down The Street, 11. Unaccustomed As I Am, 12. Everything's Coming Up Roses, 13. Live It Up, 14. Why Not, 15. Ace In The Hole, 16. On A Cold And Rainy Day, 17. I Won't Dance, 18. Johnny One Note, 19. Stella By Starlight, 20. Ring The Bell, 21. How High The Moon, 22. Stars Fell On Alabama, 23. Love Me As Though There Were No Tomorrow, 24. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment