Tuesday 6 May 2014

U.S. Masters - Hank Williams

Available to order now from amazon.co.uk


DISC ONE
1. Hey Good Lookin’, 2. Your Cheatin’ Heart, 3. Lovesick Blues, 4. Take These Chains From My Heart, 5. Jambalaya, 6. There’ll Be No Teardrops Tonight, 7. Wedding Bells, 8. Mind Your Own Business, 9. You’re Gonna Change (Or I’m Gonna Leave), 10. Lost Highway, 11. My Bucket’s Got A Hole In It, 12. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry, 13. I Just Don’t Like This Kind Of Livin’, 14. Long Gone Lonesome Blues, 15. My Son Calls Another Man Daddy, 16. Why Don’t You Love Me?, 17. Why Should We Try Anymore, 18. They’ll Never Take Her Love from Me, 19. Moanin’ The Blues, 20. Nobody’s Lonesome For Me, 21. Cold Cold Heart, 22. Dear John, 23. Howlin’At The Moon, 24. The First Fall Of Snow, 25. The Battle Of Armageddon

DISC TWO
1. Mansion On The Hill, 2. Move It On Over, 3. Crazy Heart, 4. Cool Water, 5. Lonesome Whistle, 6. Baby, We’re Really In Love, 7. Ramblin’man, 8. Honky Tonk Blues, 9. I’m Sorry For You My Friend, 10. Half As Much, 11. I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still In Love With You), 12. Window Shopping, 13. Settin’ The Woods On Fire, 14. You Win Again, 15. I’ll Never Get Out Of This World Alive, 16. Kaw Liga, 17. I Saw The Light, 18. I Won’t Be Home No More, 19. Weary Blues From Waitin’, 20. I’ll Be A Bachelor Til I Die, 21. There’s No Room In My Heart For The Blues, 22. Blue Love (In My Heart), 23. With Tears In My Eyes, 24. No-One Will Ever Know, 25. We’re Getting Closer To The Grave Each Day

No comments:

Post a Comment