Tuesday 6 May 2014

A Tribute To The Four Seasons & The Jersey Boys

Available to order now from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk

1. Working My Way Back To You – The Boys From Jersey
2. Who Loves You – The Boys From Jersey
3. Walk Like A Man – The Boys From Jersey
4. Stay – The Boys From Jersey
5. Sherry – The Boys From Jersey
6. Rag Doll – The Boys From Jersey
7. My Eyes Adored You – The Boys From Jersey
8. Fallen Angel – The Boys From Jersey
9. December 1963 (Oh, What A Night) – The Boys From Jersey
10. Dawn (Go Away) – The Boys From Jersey
11. C’Mon Marianne – The Boys From Jersey
12. Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You – The Boys From Jersey
13. Bye Bye Baby (Baby, Goodbye) – The Boys From Jersey
14. Big Man In Town – The Boys From Jersey
15. Big Girls Don’t Cry – The Boys From Jersey
16. Beggin’ – The Boys From Jersey

BONUS TRACKS
ORIGINAL RECORDINGS FEATURING FRANKIE VALLI & MEMBERS OF THE FOUR SEASONS:

17. My Mother’s Eye - Frankie Valli
18. You’re The Apple Of My Eye - The Four Lovers
19. I Go Ape - Frankie Tyler
20. Short Shorts - The Royal Teens
21. Trace - Billy Dixon
22. An Angel Cried - Hal Miller
23. Oh Carol - The Four Seasons
24. Yes Sir That’s My Baby - The Four Seasons
25. I Can’t Give You Anything But Love - The Four Seasons
26. Peanuts - The Four Seasons
27. Jambalaya - The Four Seasons
28. Lawdy Miss Clawdy - The Four Seasons
29. Girl In My Dreams - The Four Seasons
30. Big Girls Don’t Cry - The Four Seasons
31. Sherry - The Four Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment