Wednesday 29 February 2012

Don Williams - You're My Best Friend

Don Williams - You're My Best Friend -  Now playing on Spotify, iTunes & Amazon

Tour Dates & Tickets from ticketmaster.co.uk

Born May 27, 1939 in Floydada, Texas), is an American country singer, songwriter and a 2010 inductee to the Country Music Hall of Fame. He grew up in Portland, Texas, and graduated in 1958 from Gregory-Portland High School. After seven years with the folk-pop group Pozo-Seco Singers, he began his solo career in 1971, singing popular ballads and amassing 17 No. 1 hits. His straightforward yet smooth bass-baritone voice, soft tones, and an imposing build earned him the nickname "The Gentle Giant" of country music.


1. Good Ole Boys Like Me *
2. Storybook Children
3. Take My Hand For A While
4. Amanda *
5. There’s Never Been A Time
6. Tears
7. Coming Apart
8. Follow Me Back To Louisville
9. Spend Some Time With Me
10. I Believe In You *
11. Ruby Tuesday
12. Where Do I Go From Here?
13. I’ve Been Loved By The Best
14. On Her Way To Be A Woman
15. (There’s) Always Something There
To Remind Me
16. Tulsa Time
17. Lord I Hope This Day Is Good *
18. You’re My Best Friend *

* Recorded Live

No comments:

Post a Comment