Wednesday 4 June 2014

Johnny Cash (2CD & 1DVD)

Available to order now from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk

Disc One
1. Folsom Prison Blues, 2. I Heard That Lonesome Whistle, 3. The Rock Island Line, 4. If The Good Lord’s Willing, 5. Cry, Cry, Cry, 6. Remember Me, 7. So Doggone Lonesome, 8. I Was There When It Happened, 9. There You Go, 10. The Wreck of Old ‘97, 11. Country Boy, 12. Doin’ My Time, 13. Run Softly, Blue River, 14. Frankie’s Man, Johnny, 15. That’s All Over, 16. The Troubadour, 17. One More Ride, 18. That’s Enough, 19. Don’t Make Me Go, 20. Don’t Take Your Guns To Town, 21. I’d Rather Die Young, 22. Pickin’ Time, 23. Shepherd Of My Heart, 24. Supper-Time, 25. Ballad of a Teenage Queen

Disc Two
1. I Walk the Line, 2. I Still Miss Someone, 3. Five Feet High and Rising, 4. Train of Love, 5. The Ways of a Woman In Love, 6. Tennessee Flat Top Box, 7. You’re the Nearest Thing To Heaven, 8. I Can’t Help It, 9. Home of the Blues, 10. Big River, 11. Drink To Me, 12. Guess Things Happen That Way, 13. The Man On the Hill, 14. Hank and Joe and Me, 15. Clementine, 16. The Great Speckled Bird, 17. I Want To Go Home, 18. The Caretaker, 19. Old Apache Squaw, 20. Don’t Step On Mother’s Roses, 21. My Grandfather’s Clock, 22. It Could Be You (Instead of Him), 23. I’ll Remember You, 24. You Win Again, 25. I Could Never Be Ashamed of You


DVD:
The Man In Black – His Early Years
16 memorable performances including Five Feet High & Rising, Don’t Take Your Guns To Town, I Got Stripes and many more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment