Tuesday 1 October 2013

I Just Love Country

Available to order now on Deltamusic.co.uk and Amazon.co.uk

Disk 1
1. I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash, 2. Crazy - Patsy Cline, 3. Big Bad John - Jimmy Dean, 4. Four Walls - Jim Reeves, 5. Walk On By - Leroy Van Dyke, 6. Tender Years - George Jones, 7. El Paso - Marty Robbins, 8. Honeycomb - Jimmie Rodgers, 9. Take These Chains From My Heart - Hank Williams, 10. Hello Walls - Faron Young, 11. Whole Lotta Woman - Marvin Rainwater, 12. North To Alaska - Johnny Horton, 13. Candy Kisses - George Morgan, 14. A White Sport Coat (And A Pink Carnation) - Marty Robbins, 15. Please Help Me I'm Falling - Hank Locklin, 16. Battle Of New Orleans - Johnny Horton, 17. Bimbo - Jim Reeves, 18. I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee, 19. The Three Bells - The Browns, 20. White Lightning - George Jones, 21. Don't Take Your Guns To Town - Johnny Cash, 22. That Do Make It Nice - Eddy Arnold, 23. I Don't Care - Webb Pierce, 24. Long Gone Lonesome Blues - Hank Williams, 25. Crazy Arms - Ray Price

Disk 2
1. He'll Have To Go - Jim Reeves, 2. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash, 3. Cold Cold Heart - Hank Williams, 4. Waterloo - Stonewall Jackson, 5. Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford, 6. I Fall To Pieces - Patsy Cline, 7. Blue Blue Day - Don Gibson, 8. A Dear John Letter - Jean Shepherd & Ferlin Husky, 9. Let Me Go Lover - Hank Snow, 10. Mule Train - Tennessee Ernie Ford, 11. Rub A Dub Dub - Hank Thompson, 12. Back Street Affair - Webb Pierce, 13. Don't Just Stand There - Carl Smith, 14. Rhumba Boogie - Hank Snow, 15. Country Girl - Faron Young, 16. The Same Old Me - Ray Price, 17. Wings Of A Dove - Ferlin Husky, 18. My Special Angel - Bobby Helms, 19. Honky Tonk Song - Webb Pierce, 20. I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby - Louvin' Brothers, 21. The Cattle Call - Eddy Arnold, 22. A Satisfied Mind - Porter Wagoner, 23. I Let The Stars Get In My Eyes - Goldie Hill, 24. Wake Up Irene - Hank Thompson, 25. Young Love - Sonny James

Disk 3
1. Oh Lonesome Me - Don Gibson, 2. Ballad Of A Teenage Queen - Johnny Cash, 3. Devil Woman - Marty Robbins, 4. Billy Bayou - Jim Reeves, 5. Walking By Myself - Patsy Cline, 6. Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes - Skeets McDonald, 7. The Story Of My Life - Marty Robbins, 8. Alone With You - Faron Young, 9. My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You - Ray Price, 10. Gone - Ferlin Husky, 11. Love, Love, Love - Webb Pierce, 12. One By One - Kitty Wells & Red Foley, 13. I Don't Hurt Anymore - Hank Snow, 14. Kaw Liga - Hank Williams, 15. Let Me Be The One - Hank Locklin, 16. Hey Joe - Carl Smith, 17. I Forgot More That You'll Ever Know - The Davis Sisters, 18. I Really Don't Want To Know - Eddy Arnold, 19. Let's Have A Party - Wanda Jackson, 20. It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels - Kitty Wells, 21. Give Me More More More Of Your Kisses - Lefty Frizzell, 22. Slow Poke - Pee Wee King, 23. The Shot Gun Boogie - Tennessee Ernie Ford, 24. Why Baby Why - Red Sovine & Webb Pierce, 25. When It's Springtime In Alaska - Johnny Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment