Thursday 28 November 2013

I Just Love: Love Songs

Available to order now from Deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk


Disc 1
1. At Last - Etta James, 2. Moon River - Andy Williams, 3. Why? - Anthony Newley, 4. It's All In The Game - Tommy Edwards, 5. I Can't Give You Anything But Love - Bobby Darin, 6. Sealed With A Kiss - Brian Hyland, 7. It Might As Well Rain Until September - Carole King , 8. The Next Time - Cliff Richard, 9. Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Dean Martin , 10. Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) - Doris Day, 11. I've Got You Under My Skin - Ella Fitzgerald , 12. Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Elvis Presley , 13. Too Close For Comfort - Johnny Mathis, 14. Love Letters - Ketty Lester, 15. My Funny Valentine - Marvin Gaye, 16. Let There Be Love - Nat King Cole, 17. April Love - Pat Boone, 18. Puppy Love - Paul Anka, 19. Fever - Peggy Lee, 20. I Can't Stop Loving You - Ray Charles, 21. Crying - Roy Orbison, 22. Let It Be Me - Everly Brothers, 23. You Belong To Me - The Duprees, 24. Dedicated To The One I Love - The Shirelles, 25. Close Your Eyes - Tony Bennett


Disc 2
1. Stand By Me - Ben E. King, 2. People Will Say We're In Love - Andy Williams, 3. Try A Little Tenderness - Aretha Franklin, 4. It Had To Be You - Bobby Darin, 5. Hey Baby - Bruce Channel, 6. The Young Ones - Cliff Richard, 7. True Love - Dean Martin, 8. Everytime We Say Goodbye - Dinah Washington, 9. Secret Love - Doris Day, 10. Our Love Is Here To Stay - Ella Fitzgerald , 11. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley , 12. I Just Want To Make Love To You - Etta James, 13. These Foolish Things - Frank Sinatra, 14. You Do Something To Me - Johnny Mathis, 15. Blue Moon - The Marcels, 16. Portrait Of My Love - Matt Monro, 17. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole, 18. Crazy - Patsy Cline, 19. Somebody Loves Me - Peggy Lee, 20. My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone, 21. Unchain My Heart - Ray Charles, 22. Dream Baby - Roy Orbison, 23. Cupid - Sam Cooke, 24. You've Really Got A Hold On Me - The Miracles, 25. Come Rain Or Come Shine - Tony Bennett
 
Disc 3
1. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley , 2. Unchained Melody - Andy Williams, 3. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Ben E. King , 4. The More I See You - Bobby Darin, 5. Roses Are Red - Bobby Vinton, 6. True Love Ways - Buddy Holly, 7. When The Girl In Your Heart Is The Girl In Your Arms - Cliff Richard, 8. You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You - Dean Martin, 9. The Way You Look Tonight - Doris Day, 10. They Can't Take That Away From Me - Ella Fitzgerald, 11. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos, 12. Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing - Four Aces, 13. Only Love Can Break A Heart - Gene Pitney , 14. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Johnny Mathis, 15. I Love The Way You Love - Marv Johnson, 16. When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole, 17. Up On The Roof - The Drifters, 18. Love Me Warm And Tender - Paul Anka, 19. Magic Moments - Perry Como, 20. Your Cheatin' Heart - Ray Charles, 21. Love Hurts - Roy Orbison, 22. Young Love - Tab Hunter, 23. Only You - The Platters, 24. I Left My Heart In San Francisco - Tony Bennett , 25. You Send Me - Sam Cooke

No comments:

Post a Comment