Thursday 3 April 2014

Dean Martin

Available to order now from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk

DISC 1
1. Memories Are Made Of This, 2. Return To Me, 3. Ain't That A Kick In The Head, 4. Dream A Little Dream Of Me, 5. True Love, 6. I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face, 7. Gigi, 8. Georgia On My Mind, 9. For Me And My Gal, 10. Who's Sorry Now?, 11. What A Difference A Day Makes, 12. Besame Mucho, 13. C'est Si Bon, 14. April In Paris, 15. I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine, 16. Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes, 17. On A Slow Boat To China, 18. La Vie En Rose, 19. The Last Time I Saw Paris, 20. I Love Paris, 21. Buona Sera, 22. I Can't Give You Anything But Love, 23. Under The Bridges Of Paris, 24. Naughty Lady Of Shady Lane, 25. How D'Ya Like Your Eggs In The Morning?

DISC 2
1. That's Amore, 2. Sway, 3. Volare, 4. Kiss, 5. Young And Foolish, 6. The Man Who Plays The Mandolin, 7. Standing On The Corner, 8. Watching The World Go By, 9. Angel Baby, 10. On An Evening In Roma, 11. From The Bottom Of My Heart (Dammi, Dammi, Dammi), 12. Hey Brother Pour The Wine, 13. You Belong To Me, 14. Until The Real Thing Comes Along, 15. Solitaire, 16. Powder Your Face With Sunshine, 17. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm , 18. On The Street Where You Live, 19. Heaven Can Wait, 20. Baby, It's Cold Outside, 21. You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You, 22. Innamorata, 23. Let Me Go Lover, 24. Mambo Italiano, 25. Open Up The Doghouse

DVD
1. That's Amore
2. Caroline In The Morning
3. I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
4. Oh Marie, Oh Marie
5. Memories Are Made Of This
6. Almost Like Bing In Love
7. Too Young
8. One For My Baby And One More for the Road
9. There Goes My Heart
10. Louise
11. Love Me With All Of Your Heart
12. It's Easy To Remember
13. I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
14. When You're Smiling
15. The Isle Of Capri
16. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter
17. If You Were The Only Girl In The World
18. You Made Me Love You
19. Would I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment