Friday 4 April 2014

What Made Mods

Available to order now from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk


DISC 1
1. Night Train - James Brown, 2. Green Onions - Booker T. & MG’s, 3. Money - Barrett Strong, 4. I’m A Man - Bo Diddley, 5. You've Really Got A Hold On Me - The Miracles, 6. My Boy Lollipop - Barbie Gaye, 7. Sweets For My Sweet – The Drifters, 8. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide - Marvin Gaye, 9. Please Mr. Postman - The Marvelettes, 10. Humpty Dumpty - Eric Morris & The Drumbago All Stars, 11. Walk On The Wild Side Pts 1 & 2 - Jimmy Smith, 12. You Can’t Sit Down - Phil Upchurch, 13. Daddy Rollin' Stone - Derek Martin, 14. You Better Move On - Arthur Alexander, 15. The Town I Live In - McKinley Soul Mitchell, 16. Shimmy Shimmy Ko-Ko Bop - Little Anthony, 17. Just A Little Bit - Roscoe Gordon, 18. Oh Carolina - Folkes Brothers, 19. Dimples - John Lee Hooker, 20. I’m Comin’ Home - Mel Torme, 21. Peanut Butter - The Marathons, 22. Hideaway - Freddie King, 23. Lonely Teardrops - Jackie Wilson, 24. A Certain Girl - Ernie K-Doe‎, 25. Last Night – The Mar Keys    

 DISC 2
1. Stand By Me - Ben E. King, 2. Smokestack Lightning - Howlin Wolf, 3. Dontcha Just Know It - Huey Piano Smith & The Clowns, 4. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker, 5. Peppermint Twist - Joey Dee & The Starlighters, 6. Soul Twist - King Curtis, 7. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby -  Little Eva, 8. She Made My Blood Run Cold - Ike Turner's Kings Of Rhythm , 9. Down In The Valley - Solomon Burke, 10. Mash Mr. Lee - Byron Lee, 11. Baby, What You Done Me Is Wrong - Bobby Kingdom, 12. What Makes Honey - Duke Reid's Group, 13. Boogie Rock - Laurel Aitken & The Boogie Cats, 14. Sugar In My Tea - Piney Brown & The Blues Toppers, 15. Gonzo - James Booker, 16. The Hunch - Paul Gayten , 17. Fever - Pete Bennett & The Embers, 18. A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues - Arthur Alexander, 19. What'd I Say - Ray Charles, 20. Hully Gully- Olympics, 21. Some Other Guy - Richie Barrett, 22. Who Do You Love - Bo Diddley, 23. Chains - Cookies, 24. Parchman Farm - Mose Allison, 25. Flamingo - Earl Bostic

DISC 3
1. Got My Mojo Working - Muddy Waters, 2. The Snake - Maximilian, 3. Pony Time - Don Covay, 4. I Pity The Fool - Bobby Blue Bland, 5. A Fool In Love - Ike & Tina Turner, 6. Mountain's High - Dick & Dee Dee, 7. Louie Louie - Richard Berry & The Pharoahs, 8. Twist And Shout - The Top Notes, 9. Hurricane - Dave Baby Cortez, 10. I Know (You Don't Love Me No More) - Barbara George, 11. Ooh Poo A Doo - Jessie Hill, 12. Tell Him - The Exciters, 13. Do You Love Me - The Contours, 14. Unchain My Heart - Ray Charles, 15. Shout - The Isley Brothers, 16. Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs, 17. Duke Of Earl - Gene Chandler, 18. Baby It's You - The Shirelles, 19. Volcano - Billy Preston, 20. I Sold My Heart To The Junkman - Lynn Cornell, 21. Watch Your Step - Bobby Parker, 22. Gee Whizz - Carla Thomas, 23. I Like It Like That - Chris Kenner, 24. If You Got To Make A Fool Of Somebody - James Ray, 25. Mashed Potatoes - Nat Kendrick & The Swans (featuring James Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment