Wednesday 9 July 2014

I Just Love Soul Music

pre-order from www.amazon.co.uk


DISC ONE - 1. Night Train - James Brown  2. Twist And Shout - The Isley Brothers   3. Soul Twist - King Curtis   4. Stubborn Kind Of Fellow - Marvin Gaye   5. Try A Little Tenderness - Aretha Franklin  6. You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me - The Miracles  7. Fingertips - Stevie Wonder  8. Bring It On Home To Me - Sam Cooke  9. Money (That’s What I Want) - Barrett Strong  10. Baby, It’s You - The Shirelles  11. Something’s Got A Hold On Me - Etta James  12. Beechwood 4-5789 - The Marvelettes  13. If You Need Me - Wilson Pickett  14. I’m The One Who Loves You - The Impressions  15. Ain’t That Loving You - Bobby ‘Blue’ Bland  16. Soul Bossa Nova - Quincy Jones  17. The Town I Live In - McKinley Mitchell  18. You’re Nobody Til Somebody Loves You - Dinah Washington  19. Walk Right In - The Moments  20. Cuttin’ In - Johnny ‘Guitar’ Watson  21. Smoky Places - The Corsairs  22. Annie Get Your Yo-Yo - Junior Parker  23. Funny - Maxine Brown  24. Jamie - Eddie Holland  25. Walk On The Wild Side (Part 1) - Jimmy Smith

DISC TWO - 1. Wherever I Lay My Hat - Marvin Gaye  2. Who’s Lovin’ You - The Miracles  3. Wonderful World – Sam Cooke  4. A Fool In Love – Ike And Tina Turner  5. You Better Move On - Arthur Alexander  6. Lover Please - Clyde McPhatter   7. Up On The Roof – The Drifters   8. Letter Full Of Tears - Gladys Knight And The Pips   9. Cry To Me - Solomon Burke   10. Soldier Boy – The Shirelles   11. Spanish Harlem - Ben E King  12. I’ve Got A Woman - Jimmy McGriff   13. Release Me - Esther Phillips   14. Snap Your Fingers - Joe Henderson   15. I Need Your Loving - Don Gardner & Dee Dee Ford   16. You Beat Me To The Punch - Mary Wells   17. Any Day Now - Chuck Jackson   18. Duke Of Earl - Gene Chandler   19. Let Me In – The Sensations   20. Ya Ya - Lee Dorsey   21. Don’t Play That Song - Ben E. King   22. Gee Whiz - Carla Thomas   23. Playboy - The Marvelettes  24. I Just Don’t Know What to Do With Myself - Tommy Hunt  25. Green Onions - Booker T. & The M.G’s

DISC THREE -  1. Shop Around - The Miracles  2. Last Night – The Mar-Keys   3. You Don’t Miss Your Water - William Bell   4. Walking In The Footsteps Of A Fool – Ben E. King  5. I’m Blue - The Ikettes   6. See See Rider - LaVern Baker  7. I Found A Love - The Falcons  8. Twistin’ The Night Away - Sam Cooke   9. You’ll Lose A Good Thing - Barbara Lynn   10. Mashed Potato Time - Dee Dee Sharp   11. I Know (You Don’t Love Me No More) - Barbara George   12. Unchain My Heart - Ray Charles   13. Please Mr. Postman – The Marvelettes   14. Do You Love Me? – The Contours   15. Two Lovers - Mary Wells   16. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby - Little Eva  17. Some Other Guy - Richie Barrett   18. I’m The One - Jimmy McCracklin   19. Let Me Go The Right Way – The Supremes   20. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker   21. Save Your Love For Me - Nancy Wilson   22. Don’t You Worry - Don Gardner & Dee Dee Ford   23. Shout And Shimmy - James Brown   24. I’m Hanging Up My Heart For You - Solomon Burke   25. Make It Easy On Yourself - Jerry Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment