Tuesday 19 August 2014

Rock 'N' Roll & Romance - Dream Lovers

Available to pre-order now from amazon.co.uk and www.deltamusic.co.uk


Disc One
1 Dream Lover -. Dion   2 . Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison   3 . True Love Ways - Buddy Holly   4 . Loving You - Elvis Presley   5 . I Love You - Cliff Richard   6 . Oh Carol - Neil Sedaka   7 . Three Steps To Heaven - Eddie Cochran   8 . Colette - Billy Fury   9 . Til I Kissed You - The Everly Brothers   10 . To Know Him Is To Love Him - The Teddy Bears   11 . Blue Velvet - The Clovers   12 . Fever - Little Willie John   13 . When - The Kalin Twins   14 . Tell Laura I Love Her - Ricky Valance   15 . What Do You Want? - Adam Faith   16 . Little Star - The Elegants   17 . Young Love - Tab Hunter   18 . Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs   19 . The Wonder Of You - Ray Peterson 20 . Party Doll - Buddy Knox 21 Poor Little Fool - Ricky Nelson   22 . Mr Lonely - The Videls   23 . Big Man - The Four Preps   24 . Love You So - Ron Holden   25 . Lonely Weekends - Charlie Rich

Disc Two
1 That'll Be The Day -. Buddy Holly   2 . It's Late - Ricky Nelson   3 . I Need Your Love Tonight - Elvis Presley   4 . Dreamin '- Johnny Burnette And The Rock N Roll Trio   5 . Just Walking In The Rain - Johnnie Ray   6 . My Special Angel - Bobby Helms   7 . I Believe - Frankie Laine   8 . My True Love - Jack Scott   9 . The Great Pretender - The Platters   10 . Need Your Love So Bad - Little Willie John   11 . I'm In Love Again - Fats Domino   12 . There Goes My Baby - The Drifters   13 . Together - Connie Francis   14 . Sorry I Ran All The Way Home - The Impalas   15 . A Tear - Gene McDaniels   16 . Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Paul Anka   17 . Your Nose Is Gonna Grow - Johnny Crawford   18 . Missing You - Ray Peterson   19 . Love Me Forever - Eydie Gorme   20 . Jimmy's Girl - Johnny Tillotson   21 . A Thousand Stars - Kathy Young And The Innocents   22 . Do not Throw Away Those all Teardrops - Frankie Avalon   23 . Sweet Stuff - Guy Mitchell   24 . Oh-Oh I'm Falling In Love Again - Jimmie Rodgers   25 . Book Of Love - The Mudlarks

No comments:

Post a Comment