Monday 16 March 2015

Killer Cuts - The Definitive Collection

Available to pre-order now from www.amazon.co.uk and www.deltamusic.co.uk



A definitive 2CD set comprising 50 original recordings by the first wild man of rock n roll. A true pioneer of rock & roll without whom things would never have been the same. Includes Great Balls Of Fire, Breathless, Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On, What I’d Say, High School Confidential alongside deep album cuts. As they say in Sun Studios to this day ‘one hell of a rock’n’roller. A legend.


DISC ONE
1. Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On, 2. Great Balls Of Fire, 3. You Win Again, 4. Breathless, 5. High School Confidential, 6. Fools Like Me, 7. Break Up, 8. I’ll Make It All Up To You, 9. I’ll Sail My Ship Alone, 10. Lovin’ Up A Storm, 11. Let’s Talk About Us, 12. Little Queenie, 13. Baby Baby, Bye Bye, 14. John Henry, 15. Matchbox, 16. Lewis Boogie, 17. Cold Cold Heart, 18. Save The Last Dance For Me, 19. Money, 20. Jambalaya (On The Bayou), 21. Sweet Little Sixteen, 22. Don’t Be Cruel , 23. Good Golly Miss Molly, 24. What’d I Say, 25. Frankie & Johnny

DISC TWO
1. Crazy Arms, 2. It’ll Be Me, 3. Down The Line, 4. Put Me Down, 5. Ubangi Stomp, 6. Mean Woman Blues, 7. End Of The Road, 8. Ramblin’ Rose, 9. It Won’t Happen With Me, 10. Love Made A Fool Of Me, 11. It Hurt Me So, 12. (It All Depends) Who Will Buy The Wine?, 13. Goodnight Irene, 14. Hello Hello Baby, 15. How’s My Ex Treating You?, 16. Home, 17. Ballad Of Billy Joe, 18. As Long As I Live, 19. I’ve Been Twistin’, 20. Big Blon’ Baby, 21. Hello Josephine, 22. Livin’ Lovin’ Wreck, 23. Hillbilly Music, 24. Hang Up My Rock ’n’ Roll Shoes, 25. When The Saints Go Marching In

No comments:

Post a Comment