Wednesday 4 June 2014

Please, Please, Please - The Best Of James Brown

Available to order now from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk
DISC ONE
1
. Please Please Please, 2. Try Me, 3. I Want You So Bad, 4. I Don’t Mind, 5. Bewildered, 6. I Don’t Know, 7. No, No, No, 8. Just Won’t Do Right, 9. Chonnie-On-Chon, 10. Can’t Be The Same, 11. Love Or A Game, 12. You’re Mine, You’re Mine, 13. That Dood It, 14. Begging, Begging, 15. I’ve Got To Change, 16. Good Good Lovin’, 17. I’ll Go Crazy, 18. You’ve Got The Power, 19. This Old Heart, 20. The Bells, 21. I Love You Yes I Do, 22. Why Do You Do Me, 23. I Feel That Old Feeling Coming On, 24. Just You And Me Darling, 25. Hold My Baby’s Hand




DISC TWO

1. Think, 2. Night Train, 3. Mashed Potatoes USA, 4. Shout And Shimmy, 5. Three Hearts In A Tangle, 6. I’ve Got Money, 7. I Won’t Plead No More, 8. Gonna Try, 9. Messing With The Blues, 10. I Walked Alone, 11. Baby Cries Over The Ocean, 12. That’s When I Lost My Heart, 13. Tell Me What I Did Wrong, 14. There Must Be A Reason, 15. It Hurts To Tell You, 16. Don’t Let It Happen To Me, 17. I Know It’s True, 18. Wonder When You’re Coming Home, 19. And I Do Just What I Want, 20. If You Want Me, 21. Love Don’t Love Nobody, 22. I’ll Never, Never Let You Go, 23. The Scratch, 24. Suds, 25. Have Mercy Baby

DISC THREE
1. Get Up Offa That Thing (Live), 2. Gonna Have A Funky Good Time (Doing It to Death) (Live), 3. It’s Too Funky In Here (Live), 4. I Got The Feeling (Live), 5.  Turn It Loose (Give I Up) (Live), 6. Cold Sweat (Live), 7. I Got You (Live), 8. Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag (Live), 9. Out Of Sight (Live), 10. Try Me (Live), 11. Get On The Good Foot (Live), 12.  I Can’t Stand Myself (Live), 13. Super Bad (Live), 14. Disco Rap (Live), 15. Prisoner Of Love (Live), 16. Georgia On My Mind (Live), 17. It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment