Wednesday 4 June 2014

Frank Sinatra (2CD & 1DVD)

Available to order now from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk

Disc One
1. I've Got You Under My Skin, 2. I Get a Kick Out of You, 3. Come Fly With Me, 4. That Old Black Magic, 5. Let’s Fall In Love, 6. Nice ‘N’ Easy, 7. Fools Rush In, 8. Embraceable You, 9. Something’s Gotta Give, 10. April In Paris, 11. Night And Day, 12. I Wish I Were In Love Again, 13. Nice Work If You Can Get It, 14. You’d Be So Nice To Come Home To, 15. You’re Getting To Be a Habit With Me, 16. Too Marvellous For Words, 17. Love Is Here To Stay, 18. Pennies From Heaven, 19. Makin' Whoopee, 20. Anything Goes, 21. I Get Along Without You Very Well, 22. The Girl Next Door, 23. A Foggy Day, 24. Just One of Those Things, 25. P.S. I Love You

Disc Two
1. You Make Me Feel So Young, 2. The Lady Is a Tramp, 3. A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square, 4. Come Rain Or Come Shine, 5. I Only Have Eyes For You, 6. Baubles, Bangles and Beads, 7. It’s Only a Paper Moon, 8. I Can’t Believe That You’re In Love With Me, 9. It Might As Well Be Spring, 10. Misty, 11. You Do Something To Me, 12. How Deep Is the Ocean, 13. I've Got a Crush On You, 14. Stormy Weather, 15. Brazil, 16. I Guess I’ll Have To Change My Plan, 17. My Funny Valentine, 18. When You’re Smiling, 19. They Can’t Take That Away From Me, 20. You Go To My Head, 21. Cheek To Cheek, 22. You and the Night and the Music, 23. Chicago, 24. Dancing In the Dark, 25. These Foolish Things Remind Me of You

DVD: 
The Magic of the Music, the Pleasure of the Performance
(performances from Frank’s TV appearances of the 40s and 50s)
1. Stardust, 2. Ol’ Man River, 3. When You’re Smiling, 4. I’ll Never Smile Again, 5. Last Night When We Were Young, 6. Witchcraft, 7. High Hopes, 8. Gone With the Wind, 9. Too Marvellous For Words, 10. I See Your Face Before Me, 11. Talk To Me, 12. Hello Young Lovers, 13. Luck Be a Lady, 14. Angel Eyes, 15. That Old Black Magic, 16. Love Makes Me Feel So Young, 17. For Somebody Else

No comments:

Post a Comment