Wednesday 4 June 2014

Elvis Presley (2CD & 1DVD)

Available to order now from deltamusic.co.uk and amazon.co.uk

Disc One
1. Heartbreak Hotel, 2. Blue Suede Shoes, 3. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You, 4. My Baby Left Me, 5. Hound Dog, 6. Don’t Be Cruel, 7. Blue Moon, 8. I Don’t Care If the Sun Don’t Shine, 9. Love Me Tender, 10. Anyway That You Want Me, 11. Mystery Train, 12. Love Me, 13. Rip It Up, 14. Too Much, 15. All Shook Up, 16. Teddy Bear, 17. Paralyzed, 18. Party, 19. Got a Lot of Living To Do, 20. Loving You, 21. Trying To Get To You, 22. Lawdy Miss Clawdy, 23. I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone, 24. King Creole, 25. Jailhouse Rock

Disc Two
1. Return To Sender, 2. She’s Not You, 3. Good Luck Charm, 4. Rock a Hula Baby, 5. Can’t Help Falling In Love, 6. Little Sister, 7. His Latest Flame, 8. Wild In the Country, 9. I Feel So Bad , 10. Lonely Man, 11. Surrender, 12. Wooden Heart, 13. Are You Lonesome Tonight?, 14. A Mess of Blues, 15. It’s Now Or Never, 16. Stuck On You, 17. A Big Hunk of Love, 18. I Need Your Love Tonight, 19. A Fool Such As I, 20. Hard Headed Woman, 21. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck, 22. I Beg of You, 23. Don’t , 24. I Got Stung, 25. One Night


DVD:
The Legend In Concert - The Early Years
Features early footage of Elvis during his college days that is a must for all Elvis fans, plus rare live performances from US TV including electrifying versions of: Tutti Frutti, Money Honey, Witchcraft/Love Me Tender (with Frank Sinatra), Baby, Let’s Play House, Too Much, Heartbreak Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment