Thursday 15 January 2015

Hot Hundred Love Songs

Available to pre-order now from www.amazon.co.uk


Delta’s acclaimed range of 4CD, 100-track sets continues with this perfect Valentine’s day gift. 100 of the very best classic love songs, including the best lovey-dovey hits by Elvis Presley, Andy Williams, Nat King Cole, Doris Day, And many more!


DISC ONE
1. Can’t Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley  2. At Last - Etta James  3. Moon River - Andy Williams  4. It Had To Be You - Bobby Darin  5. Sealed With A Kiss - Brian Hyland  6. It Might As Well Rain Until September - Carole King  7. Roses Are Red (My Love) - Bobby Vinton  8. Try A Little Tenderness - Aretha Franklin  9. Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Dean Martin 10. Who’s Sorry Now? - Connie Francis  11. These Foolish Things - Frank Sinatra  12. Just Walking In The Rain - Johnnie Ray  13. Secret Love - Doris Day  14. When? - The Kalin Twins  15. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - Neil Sedaka   16. Poetry In Motion - Johnny Tillotson  17. When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole  18. Blue Moon - The Marcels   19. Crazy - Patsy Cline  20. What Do You Want - Adam Faith  21. Diana - Paul Anka  22. What Do You Want To Make Those Eyes At Me For? - Emile Ford & The Checkmates  23. As I Love You - Shirley Bassey  24. Good Luck Charm - Elvis Presley   25. Tell Laura I Love Her - Ricky Valance 

DISC TWO
1. Fever - Peggy Lee  2. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley  3. I Can’t Give You Anything But Love - Bobby Darin  4. Will You Love Me Tomorrow? - The Shirelles  5. Cupid - Sam Cooke  6. You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me - The Miracles  7. I’ve Got You Under My Skin - Ella Fitzgerald  8. I’m Sorry - Brenda Lee  9. Magic Moments - Perry Como  10. Take Good Care Of My Baby - Bobby Vee  11. I Remember You - Frank Ifield  12. Running Scared - Roy Orbison  13. Walkin’ Back To Happiness - Helen Shapiro  14. I Can’t Stop Loving You - Ray Charles  15. True Love - Dean Martin  16. Everytime We Say Goodbye - Dinah Washington  17. The Way You Look Tonight - Doris Day  18. Sheila - Tommy Roe  19. It’s Only Make Believe - Conway Twitty  20. Starry Eyed - Michael Holliday   21. My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own - Connie Francis  22. Save The Last Dance For Me - The Drifters  23. Why? - Frankie Avalon  24. Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) - Doris Day  25. Walk Right Back - Everly Brothers 

DISC THREE
1. Stand By Me - Ben E. King  2. Let’s Fall In Love – Frank Sinatra 3. Unchained Melody - Andy Williams  4. It’s Now Or Never - Elvis Presley  5. Love Letters - Ketty Lester  6. Hallelujah I Love Her So – Ray Charles  7. I Left My Heart In San Francisco - Tony Bennett  8. Singing The Blues - Guy Mitchell  9. Unchain My Heart - Ray Charles  10. Our Love Is Here To Stay - Ella Fitzgerald  11. True Love Ways - Buddy Holly  12. You’re Nobody ‘Till Somebody Loves You - Dean Martin  13. Let There Be Love - Nat King Cole   14. Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool - Connie Francis   15. Love Me Warm And Tender - Paul Anka  16. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos   17. Only Love Can Break A Heart - Gene Pitney  18. Here In My Heart - Al Martino  19. You Do Something To Me - Johnny Mathis  20. Well I Ask You - Eden Kane  21. The Story Of My Life - Michael Holliday  22. Give Me Your Word - Tennessee Ernie Ford  23. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters  24. Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing - Four Aces   25. Crying - Roy Orbison

DISC FOUR
1. My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone  2. Please, Mr Postman - The Marvelettes  3. Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Elvis Presley   4. I Just Want To Make Love To You - Etta James  5. Big Girls Don’t Cry - The Four Seasons   6. The More I See You - Bobby Darin   7. Come Rain Or Come Shine - Tony Bennett   8. My Funny Valentine - Marvin Gaye   9. Three Steps To Heaven - Eddie Cochran   10. It’s All In The Game - Tommy Edwards   11. You’d Be So Nice To Come Home To - Johnny Mathis   12. Young Love - Tab Hunter   13. You Send Me - Sam Cooke  14. I Love The Way You Love - Marv Johnson  15. Somebody Loves Me - Peggy Lee  16. Portrait Of My Love - Matt Monro   17. Reach For The Stars - Shirley Bassey  18. Butterfly - Andy Williams  19. Temptation - Everly Brothers  20. Puppy Love - Paul Anka  21. Dedicated To The One I Love - The Shirelles   22. You Belong To Me - The Duprees   23. Hey Baby - Bruce Channel   24. Only You - The Platters   25. Up On The Roof - The Drifters 

No comments:

Post a Comment