Thursday 15 January 2015

Elvis Love Songs

Available to pre-order now from www.amazon.co.uk


50 of Elvis’s most romantic recordings, just in time for Valentine’s day – what could be a better way to spend the evening than cuddling up to the sound of Love Me Tender, Heartbreak Hotel, It’s Now or Never, Can’t Help Falling in Love, And many more!

Disc One
1. Love Me Tender, 2. It’s Now Or Never, 3. Return To Sender, 4. Can’t Help Falling In Love, 5. Are You Lonesome Tonight?, 6. One Sided Love Affair, 7. (Marie’s The Name) His Latest Flame, 8. Blue Moon, 9. I Love You Because, 10. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?, 11. Loving You, 12. I Forgot To Remember To Forget, 13. (Now And Then There’s) A Fool Such As I, 14. Pocketful Of Rainbows, 15. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You, 16. I’m Gonna Sit Right Down, Cry (Over You), 17. Lover Doll, 18. So Glad You’re Mine, 19. Suspicion, 20. Sentimental Me, 21. Don’t Leave Me Now, 22. Ain’t That Lovin’ You, Baby, 23. As Long As I Have You, 24. True Love, 25. I Need Your Love Tonight


Disc Two
1. Heartbreak Hotel, 2. Don’t Be Cruel, 3. Wooden Heart, 4. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear, 5. Stuck On You, 6. Surrender, 7. I Need You So, 8. Fever, 9. The Girl Of My Best Friend, 10. Thrill Of Your Love, 11. Tonight Is So Right For Love, 12. Angel, 13. Follow That Dream, 14. Good Luck Charm, 15. Home Is Where The Heart Is, 16. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell, 17. I’m Yours, 18. Such A Night, 19. It Feels So Right, 20. I’ll Never Let You Go (Lil’ Darlin’), 21. You’re A Heartbreaker, 22. Tryin’ To Get To You, 23. Any Way You Want Me (That’s How I Will Be), 24. Love Me, 25. She’s Not You

No comments:

Post a Comment