Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Essential Valentines Day Collection Vol.2

1. Unchained Melody -Jimmy Young, 2. Mad About the Boy -Carmen McRae, 3. All I Have To Do Is Dream -Everly Brothers, 4. Dream a Little Dream of Me -Dean Martin, 5. Embraceable You -Joni James, 6. Stand By Me -Ben E. King, 7. The Lady Is a Tramp -Mel Torme, 8. Walkin' Back To Happiness -Helen Shapiro, 9. You Send Me -Sam Cooke, 10. Kiss Me Honey Honey Kiss Me -Shirley Bassey, 11. Everytime We Say Goodbye -Dinah Washington, 12. Dream Lover -Bobby Darin, 13. When Will I Be Loved -Everly Brothers, 14. Somebody Loves Me -Peggy Lee, 15. Unforgettable -Nat King Cole, 16. Poetry In Motion -Johnny Tillotson, 17. Makin’ Whoopee -Billy May, 18. I'm In the Mood For Love -Julie London, 19. I Can't Stop Loving You -Ray Charles, 20. Dedicated To the One I Love -The Shirelles, 21. Always -Marvin Gaye, 22. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered -Doris Day, 23. Donna -Marty Wilde, 24. My Baby Just Cares For Me -Nina Simone, 25. Save the Last Dance For Me -The Drifters, 26. Tell Laura I Love Her -Ricky Valance, 27. The Way You Look Tonight -Doris Day, 28. True Love -Dean Martin, 29. Wonderful World -Sam Cooke, 30. You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You -Dean Martin, 31. I Can’t Believe That You’re In Love With Me -Lorez Alexandria, 32. Is You Is Or Is You Ain’t My Baby -Dakota Staton, 33. Memories Are Made of This -Dean Martin, 34. Only Love Can Break a Heart -Gene Pitney, 35. Sh’Boom -Crew Cuts, 36. Taking a Chance On Love -Anita O’Day, 37. To Know Him Is To Love Him -Teddy Bears, 38. You Belong To Me -The Duprees, 39. You Don't Know What Love Is -Marvin Gaye, 40. Be My Love -Mario Lanza, 41. Fall In Love With You -Cliff Richard, 42. I Don’t Wanna Be Kissed (By Anyone But You) -Miles Davis, 43. I Love You Baby -Paul Anka, 44. Let's Call the Whole Thing Off -Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers, 45. Love Is a Many Splendoured Thing -The Four Aces, 46. Only the Lonely -Roy Orbison, 47. Queen of the Hop -Bobby Darin, 48. Starry Eyed -Michael Holliday, 49. Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) -Doris Day, 50. Stuck On You -Elvis Presley, 51. Please, Please, Please -James Brown, 52. Someone Else's Baby -Adam Faith, 53. That's You -Nat King Cole, 54. What Do You Want? -Adam Faith, 55. Cry -Johnnie Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment