Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Greatest Girls Volume 2

1. Little Things Mean a Lot- Alma Cogan, 2. At Last -Etta James, 3. Time After Time -Anita O'Day, 4. Stormy Weather -Kay Starr, 5. Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye -Gracie Fields, 6. I Just Want To Make Love To You -Etta James, 7. My Funny Valentine -Shirley Bassey, 8. We'll Meet Again -Vera Lynn, 9. I'll Be Seeing You -Anne Shelton, 10. The Way You Look Tonight -Billie Holiday, 11. When April Sings -Deanna Durbin, 12. Embraceable You -Dinah Washington, 13. Young and Foolish -Eve Boswell, 14. When You're In Love -Joan Regan, 15. There Goes That Song Again -Anne Shelton, 16. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm -Billie Holiday, 17. Wouldn't It Be Lovely -Lena Horne, 18. Love Me Or Leave Me -Nina Simone, 19. All of Me -Sarah Vaughan, 20. A-Tisket, A-Tasket -Ella Fitzgerald, 21. Take Me In Your Arms and Hold Me -Alma Cogan, 22. Honeysuckle Rose -Anita O'Day, 23. The Last Time I Saw Paris -Anne Shelton, 24. God Bless the Child -Billie Holiday, 25. Spring In My Heart -Deanna Durbin, 26. Ain't Misbehavin' -Dinah Washington, 27. Too Darn Hot -Ella Fitzgerald, 28. Tika Tika Tok -Eve Boswell, 29. Sing As We Go -Gracie Fields, 30. If I Give My Heart To You -Joan Regan, 31. Wheel of Fortune -Kay Starr, 32. Mad About the Boy -Lena Horne, 33. My Baby Just Cares For Me -Nina Simone, 34. It's Magic -Sarah Vaughan, 35. Reach For the Stars -Shirley Bassey, 36. Over the Rainbow -Vera Lynn, 37. Bell Bottom Blues -Alma Cogan, 38. You're the Top -Anita O'Day, 39. Coming In On a Wing and a Prayer -Anne Shelton, 40. The Very Thought of You -Billie Holiday, 41. Waltzing To the Clouds -Deanna Durbin, 42. West Side Baby -Dinah Washington, 43. Every Time We Say Goodbye -Ella Fitzgerald, 44. Fool That I Am -Etta James, 45. Pickin' a Chicken -Eve Boswell, 46. The Clatter of the Clogs -Gracie Fields, 47. Ricochet (With the Squadronaires) -Joan Regan, 48. Comes Along a Love -Kay Starr, 49. Stormy Weather -Lena Horne, 50. Little Girl Blue -Nina Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment