Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Essential Valentines Day Collection Vol.3

1. Love Me Tender -Elvis Presley, 2. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow -Ben E. King, 3. Can't Help Falling In Love -Elvis Presley, 4. Dream Baby -Roy Orbison, 5. I Just Want To Make Love To You -Etta James, 6. Stupid Cupid -Connie Francis, 7. The Young Ones -Cliff Richard, 8. A Teenager In Love -Dion DiMucci, 9. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To -Johnny Mathis, 10. Let's Do It -Ella Fitzgerald, 11. Calendar Girl -Neil Sedaka, 12. Get My Hands On Some Lovin' -Marvin Gaye, 13. Heartbeat -Buddy Holly, 14. Walk Right Back -Everly Brothers, 15. Roses Are Red -Bobby Vinton, 16. Papa Loves Mama -Joan Regan, 17. Love Letters In the Sand -Pat Boone, 18. I’ve Got You Under My Skin -Frank Sinatra, 19. Fever -Peggy Lee, 20. Crazy -Patsy Cline, 21. Are You Lonesome Tonight -Elvis Presley, 22. Come Rain Or Come Shine -Tony Bennett, 23. Dreamin' -Johnny Burnette, 24. Never Let You Go -Marvin Gaye, 25. Sea of Love -Marty Wilde, 26. That's Love -Billy Fury, 27. These Foolish Things -Frank Sinatra, 28. Unchain My Heart -Ray Charles, 29. You’re My  baby -Roy Orbison, 30. My Funny Valentine -Marvin Gaye, 31. I Can’t Give You Anything But Love -Tony Bennett, 32. Living Doll -Cliff Richard, 33. My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own -Connie Francis, 34. Puppy Love -Paul Anka, 35. Side By Side -Kay Starr, 36. Taking My Time -Marvin Gaye, 37. We Got Love -Alma Cogan, 38. You're Just In Love -Rosemary Clooney|Guy Mitchell, 39. (Til) I Kissed You -Everly Brothers, 40. Born To Be With You -The Chordettes, 41. Hey Good Lookin' -Jo Stafford|Frankie Laine, 42. I Get a Kick Out of You -Louis Armstrong|Ella Fitzgerald, 43. I’m Sorry -Brenda Lee, 44. Lipstick On Your Collar -Connie Francis, 45. Love Me Warm and Tender -Paul Anka, 46. Peggy Sue Got Married -Buddy Holly, 47. She's Not You -Elvis Presley, 48. Teen Angel -Mark Dinning, 49. Why Don't You Believe Me -Joni James, 50. Something To Remember You By -Bobby Darin, 51. Close Your Eyes -Tony Bennett, 52. Secret Love -Doris Day, 53. Such a Night -Johnnie Ray, 54. The Thrill Is Gone -Patti Page, 55. You’re My Everything- Joni James

No comments:

Post a Comment