Wednesday 12 March 2014

50 Party Favourites

1. It's a Sin to Tell a Lie / Ain't She Sweet / I Want to Be Happy / Baby Face / My Blue Heaven
2. Your Cheatin' Heart / From a Jack to a King / Walk on By / I Love You Because / Take These Chains From My Heart
3. You Are My Sunshine / The Blackpool Belle / She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain / Down By the Riverside / When the Saints Go Marching In
4. Whiskey in the Jar / Muirsheen Durkin / The Holy Ground / The Mountain Dew / I'll Tell Me Ma
5. She's a Lassie From Lancashire / I Belong to Glasgow / On Top of Old Smokey / In My Liverpool Home
6. The Yellow Rose of Texas / Little Brown Jug / The Happy Wanderer / Marie's Wedding / Scotland the Brave
7. Kiss Me Goodnight, Sergeant Major / We're Gonna Hang Out the Washing On the Seigfried Line / Run, Rabbit, Run / Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny, Oh! / Hey Little Hen
8. Daisy Bell / Home on the Range / Cockles and Mussels / Goodnight Irene / My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean
9. Rothesay O / Campbeltown Loch / The Campbells Are Coming / Coming Through the Rye / The Road to the Isles
10. Lily of Laguna / By the Light of the Silvery Moon / Barefoot Days / Maybe It's Because I'm a Londoner / Roll Me Over

No comments:

Post a Comment