Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Essential Valentine's Day Collection Vol.1

1. Little Things Mean a Lot- Alma Cogan, 2. Why Do Fools Fall In Love? -Frankie Lymon, 3. Cupid -Sam Cooke, 4. At Last -Etta James, 5. Dreamboat -Alma Cogan, 6. Schoolboy Crush -Cliff Richard, 7. That's Amore -Dean Martin, 8. Try a Little Tenderness -Aretha Franklin, 9. You Do Something To Me -Johnny Mathis, 10. It Had To Be You -Bobby Darin, 11. Here In My Heart- Al Martino, 12. Only You -The Platters, 13. When I Fall In Love -Nat King Cole, 14. Take Good Care of My Baby -Bobby Vee, 15. Volare -Bobby Rydell, 16. Put Your Head On My Shoulder -Paul Anka, 17.  Carol -Neil Sedaka, 18. I'm Yours, You're Mine -Marvin Gaye, 19. I Love You -Cliff Richard, 20. Don't Break the Heart That Loves You -Connie Francis, 21. As Long As He Needs Me -Shirley Bassey, 22. Don’t Let the Stars Get In Your Eyes -Perry Como, 23. Love Hurts -Roy Orbison, 24. People Will Say We're In Love -Andy Williams, 25. Surrender -Elvis Presley, 26. The More I See You -Bobby Darin, 27. They Can't Take That Away From Me -Ella Fitzgerald, 28. What Do You Wanna Make Those Eyes At Me For? -Emile Ford, 29. You've Really Got a Hold On Me -The Miracles, 30. A Very Precious Love -Doris Day, 31. I Only Have Eyes For You -The Flamingos, 32. Magic Moments -Perry Como, 33. My Love For You -Johnny Mathis, 34. Sealed With a Kiss -Brian Hyland, 35. Sway -Dean Martin, 36. There Goes My Baby -The Drifters, 37. When the Girl In Your Heart Is the Girl In Your Arms -Cliff Richard, 38. Young Love -Tab Hunter, 39. A Fool Such As I -Elvis Presley, 40. Cathy's Clown -Everly Brothers, 41. How D'ya Like Your Eggs In the Morning? -Dean Martin & Helen O'Connell, 42. I Left My Heart In San Francisco -Tony Bennett, 43. Isn't Life Wonderful? -Alma Cogan & Les Howard, 44. Love For Sale -Marvin Gaye, 45. My Foolish Heart -Billy Eckstine, 46. Portrait of My Love -Matt Monro, 47. Solitaire -Tony Bennett, 48. True Love Ways -Buddy Holly, 49. You Don't Know -Helen Shapiro, 50. A Woman In Love -Frankie Laine, 51. Misty -Johnny Mathis, 52. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes -The Platters, 53. Temptation -Everly Brothers, 54. Walking My Baby Back Home- Johnnie Ray, 55. As I Love You -Shirley Bassey

No comments:

Post a Comment