Monday 10 November 2014

Double Act - Cash & The Carters

Available to listen to and download from Amazon



The Rock Island Line-Johnny Cash Bury Me Under the Weeping Willows-The Carter Family Clementine-Johnny Cash Wildwood Flower-The Carter Family Ballad of a Teen-Age-Queen-Johnny Cash Single Girl, Married Girl-The Carter Family Folsom Prison Blues-Johnny Cash John Hardy Was a Desperate Little Man-The Carter Family Cry, Cry, Cry-Johnny Cash 10 Keep On the Sunny Side-The Carter Family 11 A Boy Named Sue-Johnny Cash 12 Little Darling Pal of Mine-The Carter Family 13 Hey Good Lookin’-Johnny Cash 14 Anchored In Love-The Carter Family 15 Highwayman-Johnny Cash 16 Will You Miss Me When I'm Gone?-The Carter Family 17 Sixteen Tons-Johnny Cash 18 I'm Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes-The Carter Family 19 City of New Orleans-Johnny Cash 20 Wabash Cannonball-The Carter Family 21 I Heard That Lonesome Whistle-Johnny Cash 22 Diamonds In the Rough-The Carter Family 23 Remember Me-Johnny Cash 24 I Have An Aged Mother-The Carter Family 25 So Doggone Lonesome-Johnny Cash 26 Worried Man Blues-The Carter Family 27 I Was There When It Happened-Johnny Cash 28 Lonesome For You-The Carter Family 29 There You Go-Johnny Cash 30 Lonesome Valley-The Carter Family 31 Country Boy-Johnny Cash 32 I Never Will Marry-The Carter Family 33 Don’t Take Your Guns To Town-Johnny Cash 34 On the Sea of Galilee-The Carter Family 35 Five Feet High and Rising-Johnny Cash 36 Home By the Sea-The Carter Family 37 Don’t Make Me Go-Johnny Cash 38 If One Won't Another Will-The Carter Family 39 My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You-Johnny Cash 40 I'll Be All Smiles Tonight-The Carter Family 41 I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry-Johnny Cash 42 Over the Garden Wall-The Carter Family 43 You Win Again-Johnny Cash 44 East Virginia Blues-The Carter Family 45 Mean Eyed Cat-Johnny Cash 46 Cold Watch and Chain-The Carter Family 47 Frankie and Johnny-Johnny Cash 48 It'll Aggravate Your Soul-The Carter Family 49 I Couldn't Keep from Crying-Johnny Cash 50 I'm Working On a Building-The Carter Family

No comments:

Post a Comment