Monday 10 November 2014

Hot Hundred - Blues

Available to order now from amazon.co.uk and deltamusic.co.uk


• New addition to Delta’s Hot Hundred range
• One hundred of the slickest blues licks
• 4CD in butterfly box
• Includes Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker, I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man - Muddy Waters, Smokestack Lightning - Howlin' Wolf, Baby, What You Want Me To Do - Jimmy Reed, Cross Road Blues - Robert Johnson


Disc One
1. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker, 2. I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - Muddy Waters, 3. Smokestack Lightning - Howlin' Wolf, 4.Baby, What You Want Me To Do - Jimmy Reed, 5. Cross Road Blues - Robert Johnson, 6. Did You Ever Love A Woman? - B.B. King, 7. See See Rider - Lightnin' Hopkins, 8. Dust My Broom - Elmore James, 9. Taint Nobody’s Business If I Do - Bessie Smith , 10. Call It Stormy Monday (But Tuesday Is Just As Bad) - T-Bone Walker , 11. I Got My Mojo Working - Alexis Korner, 12. Nine Below Zero - Sonny Boy Williamson, 13. The First Time I Met The Blues - Little Brother Montgomery, 14. Terraplane Blues - Robert Johnson, 15. Going Down Slow - Howlin' Wolf, 16. Can’t Get That Woman Off My Mind - Lightnin' Hopkins, 17. You Know I Love You - B.B. King, 18. It Hurts Me Too - Elmore James, 19. Drown In My Own Tears - Ray Charles , 20. Streamline Train - Alexis Korner, 21. I’m Still In Love With You - T-Bone Walker , 22. You‘ve Got Me Dizzy - Jimmy Reed, 23. Mad Love - Muddy Waters, 24. Come On In My Kitchen - Robert Johnson, 25. Walkin’ And Cryin’ - B.B. King

Disc Two
1. Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters, 2. Howlin’ For My Baby - Howlin' Wolf, 3. Take Out Some Insurance - Jimmy Reed, 4. I Love You, Honey - John Lee Hooker, 5. Walkin’ Blues - Robert Johnson, 6. Katie Mae Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins, 7. Got The Blues - B.B. King, 8. (I Must Have) Done Somebody Wrong - Elmore James, 9. Gotta Move - Alexis Korner, 10. T-Bone Blues - T-Bone Walker , 11. Black Snake Blues - Blind Lemon Jefferson, 12. I Feel So Good - Big Bill Broonzy, 13. Albert's Special Boogie Woogie - Albert Ammons, 14. Juke - Little Walter, 15. Burying Ground - Willie Dixon, 16. Chicago Breakdown - Big Maceo, 17. Tomorrow Night - Lonnie Johnson, 18. The Mojo - J.B. Lenoir, 19. Five Long Years - Eddie Boyd, 20. My Own Fault Darlin’ - B.B. King, 21. Evil (Is Goin’ On) - Howlin' Wolf, 22. Hard Days - Muddy Waters, 23. Miss Me Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins, 24. Nobody Knows You When You’re Down And Out - Bessie Smith , 25. 32-20 Blues - Robert Johnson

Disc Three
1. Bright Lights, Big City - Jimmy Reed, 2. Easy Rider - Alexis Korner, 3. I’m So Worried Baby - John Lee Hooker, 4. Do The Do - Howlin' Wolf, 5. If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day - Robert Johnson, 6. Howling Wolf - Muddy Waters, 7. Baby What's Wrong? - Elmore James, 8. Highway Bound - B.B. King, 9. That Mean Old Twister - Lightnin' Hopkins, 10. I’m Just A Lonely Boy - Ray Charles , 11. I Got My Brand On You - Alexis Korner, 12. Baby Won't You Please Come Home - Bessie Smith, 13. Soul On Fire - Lavern Baker, 14. Little Wheel - John Lee Hooker, 15. I Found My Baby - Jimmy Reed, 16. Blues Before Sunrise - Elmore James, 17. Mistreated Woman - B.B. King, 18. Traveller’s Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins, 19. Spooky But Nice - Alexis Korner, 20. Mean Red Spider - Muddy Waters, 21. Young Woman’s Blues - Bessie Smith, 22. Rain Is Such A Lonesome Sound - Alexis Korner, 23. Let Your Daddy Ride - John Lee Hooker, 24. Last Fair Deal Gone Down - Robert Johnson, 25. Spoonful - Howlin' Wolf

Disc Four
1. The Red Rooster - Howlin’ Wolf , 2. Gypsy Woman - Muddy Waters, 3. Dimples - John Lee Hooker, 4. Strange Fruit - Billie Holiday , 5. I Wanna Put A Tiger In Your Tank - Alexis Korner, 6. B.B. Blues - B.B. King, 7. Love In Vain - Robert Johnson, 8. The Night Time Is The Right Time - Roosevelt Sykes, 9. That's All Right - Jimmy Rogers, 10. Evening Sun - Johnny Shines, 11. Blues With A Feeling - Little Walter, 12. Keep Your Hands Off - Alexis Korner, 13. Back Door Man - Howlin' Wolf, 14. Anna Lee Blues - Robert Nighthawk, 15. I’m In The Mood - John Lee Hooker, 16. Sho Nuff I Do - Elmore James, 17. Please Have Mercy - Muddy Waters, 18. Whiskey Headed Woman - Lightnin' Hopkins, 19. Jimmy’s Boogie - Jimmy Reed, 20. I Cross My Heart - Sonny Boy Williamson, 21. Where’s My Woman Been? - Muddy Waters, 22. Crawlin’ Kingsnake - John Lee Hooker, 23. Don’t You Want A Man Like Me? - B.B. King, 24. Preachin’ Blues (Up Jumped The Devil) - Robert Johnson, 25. I've Got A Woman - Howlin' Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment