Monday 10 November 2014

Double Act - Faith & Day

Available to listen to and download from Amazon


1. Secret Love-Doris Day, 2. Begin the Beguine-Percy Faith, 3. Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera)-Doris Day, 4. Delicado-Percy Faith, 5. If I Give My Heart To You-Doris Day, 6. I Got Rhythm-Percy Faith, 7. It's Magic-Doris Day, 8. Italiano!-Percy Faith, 9. Again-Doris Day|The Mellowmen|John Rarig and His Orchestra, 10. La Mer(Beyond the Sea)-Percy Faith, 11. Everybody Loves A Lover-Doris Day, 12Solitude-Percy Faith, 13. Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered-Doris Day, 14. Stranger in Paradise-Percy Faith|Tony Bennett|the Ray Charles Singers, 15. I’ll Never Stop Loving You-Doris Day, 16. Where Is Your Heart? (The Song From Moulin Rouge)-Percy Faith, 17. Mister Tap Toe-Doris Day, 18. Bubbling Over-Percy Faith, 19. Canadian Capers-Doris Day|John Rarig and Orchestra, 20. Cold Cold Heart-Percy Faith|Tony Bennett, 21. Ready, Willing And Able-Doris Day, 22. Embraceable You-Percy Faith, 23. Hoop Dee Doo-Doris Day|George Wyle and Orchestra, 24. Long Ago and Far Away-Percy Faith, 25. A Bushel And A Peck-Doris Day, 26. On Top of Old Smokey-Percy Faith|Burl Ives, 27. The Black Hills Of Dakota-Doris Day, 28. Petit Boléro-Percy Faith, 29. A Guy Is A Guy-Doris Day, 30. Rags to Riches-Percy Faith|Tony Bennett, 31. Hooray For Hollywood-Doris Day, 32. Soft Lights and Sweet Music-Percy Faith, 33. I Didn't Slip, I Wasn't Pushed, I Fell-Doris Day|George Wyle and Orchestra, 34. Song For Sweethearts-Percy Faith, 35. I Said My Pajamas (And Put On My Prayers)-Doris Day|George Wyle and Orchestra, 36. Spring Will be a Little Late This Year-Percy Faith, 37. I Speak To The Stars-Doris Day|Ray Heindorf's Orchestra, 38. Stardust-Percy Faith, 39. I'll Never Stop Loving You-Doris Day, 40. Flight 33⅓-Percy Faith, 41. Shanghai-Doris Day|Paul Weston and His Orchestra, 42. Half as Much-Percy Faith|Rosemary Clooney, 43. Everywhere You Go-Doris Day|John Rarig and Orchestra, 44. Jungle Fantasy-Percy Faith, 45. My Love And Devotion-Doris Day, 46. Tenderly-Percy Faith|Rosemary Clooney, 47. Quicksilver-Doris Day|The Country Cousins, 48. The Hot Canary-Percy Faith, 49. S'Wonderful-Doris Day, 50. The Last Dance-Percy Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment