Monday 10 November 2014

Double Act - Lee & Cline

Available to listen to and download from Amazon



Never No More-Patsy Cline Sweet Nothin's-Brenda Lee Crazy-Patsy Cline I'm Sorry-Brenda Lee Walkin' After Midnight-Patsy Cline Dynamite-Brenda Lee I Fall To Pieces-Patsy Cline Blueberry Hill-Brenda Lee Come On In-Patsy Cline 10 Jambalaya (On the Bayou)-Brenda Lee 11 South of the Border-Patsy Cline 12 I Want To Be Wanted-Brenda Lee 13 Cry Not For Me-Patsy Cline 14 Pretend-Brenda Lee 15 Don't Ever Leave Me Again-Patsy Cline 16 Ballin' the Jack-Brenda Lee 17 Fingerprints-Patsy Cline 18 Just Because-Brenda Lee 19 Foolin' Round-Patsy Cline 20 Weep No More My Baby-Brenda Lee 21 Gotta Lot of Rhythm In My Soul-Patsy Cline 22 Build a Big Fence-Brenda Lee 23 Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue)?-Patsy Cline 24 Let's Jump the Broomstick-Brenda Lee 25 I Can See An Angel-Patsy Cline 26 Baby Face-Brenda Lee 27 I Don't Wanta-Patsy Cline 28 My Baby Likes Western Guys-Brenda Lee 29 If I Could See the World-Patsy Cline 30 We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me)-Brenda Lee 31 I've Loved and Lost Again-Patsy Cline 32 Walking to New Orleans-Brenda Lee 33 Just Out of Reach-Patsy Cline 34 Wee Wee Willies-Brenda Lee 35 Life's Railway To Heaven-Patsy Cline 36 When My Dreamboat Comes Home-Brenda Lee 37 Love Me Love Me Honey Do-Patsy Cline 38 That's All You Gotta Do-Brenda Lee 39 Stop the World (and Let Me Off)-Patsy Cline 40 (If I'm Dreaming) Just Let Me Dream-Brenda Lee 41 Then You'll Know-Patsy Cline 42 Be My Love Again-Brenda Lee 43 Today, Tomorrow and Forever-Patsy Cline 44 Teach Me Tonight-Brenda Lee 45 Too Many Secrets-Patsy Cline 46 Heading Home-Brenda Lee 47 Try Again-Patsy Cline 48 Pretty Baby-Brenda Lee 49 Turn the Cards Slowly-Patsy Cline 50 Hallelujah, I Love Him So-Brenda Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment