Monday 10 November 2014

Double Act - Gaye & Brown

Available to listen to and download from Amazon


Please Please Please-James Brown Sexual Healing-Marvin Gaye Night Train-James Brown What's Going On-Marvin Gaye Think-James Brown Let's Get It On-Marvin Gaye Shout and Shimmy-James Brown Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing-Marvin Gaye Try Me-James Brown 10 Wherever I Lay My Hat-Marvin Gaye 11 Mashed Potatoes USA-James Brown 12 My Funny Valentine-Marvin Gaye 13 Three Hearts In a Tangle-James Brown 14 I Heard It Through the Grapevine-Marvin Gaye 15 You've Got the Power-James Brown 16 Love For Sale-Marvin Gaye 17 This Old Heart-James Brown 18 How Deep Is the Ocean, How High Is the Sky-Marvin Gaye 19 The Bells-James Brown 20 Heaven Must Have Sent Your Precious Love-Marvin Gaye 21 Bewildered-James Brown 22 I'm Yours, You're Mine-Marvin Gaye 23 I Don't Mind-James Brown 24 (I'm Afraid) the Masquerade Is Over-Marvin Gaye 25 Baby You're Right-James Brown 26 Witchcraft-Marvin Gaye 27 I Love You Yes I Do-James Brown 28 How High the Moon-Marvin Gaye 29 Lost Someone-James Brown 30 Stubborn Kinda Fella-Marvin Gaye 31 Just Won't Do Right-James Brown 32 Easy Living-Marvin Gaye 33 Can't Be the Same-James Brown 34 Always-Marvin Gaye 35 Love Or a Game-James Brown 36 Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide-Marvin Gaye 37 I Want You So Bad-James Brown 38 Never Let You Go-Marvin Gaye 39 I've Got To Change-James Brown 40 You Don't Know What Love Is-Marvin Gaye 41 Come Over Here-James Brown 42 Pride and Joy-Marvin Gaye 43 You Don't Have To Go-James Brown 44 Hitch Hike-Marvin Gaye 45 Good Good Lovin'-James Brown 46 Get My Hands On Some Lovin'-Marvin Gaye 47 I've Got Money-James Brown 48 It Hurt Me Too-Marvin Gaye 49 I'll Go Crazy-James Brown 50 Taking My Time-Marvin Gaye 

No comments:

Post a Comment