Monday 10 November 2014

Hot Hundred - Country

Available to order now from amazon.co.uk and deltamusic.co.uk


• Brand new set in Delta’s acclaimed Hot Hundred series
• One hundred of the finest country cuts
• 4CD set in butterfly box
• Includes Crazy - Patsy Cline, I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash, I Will Always Love You - Kenny Rogers, Rose Marie - Slim Whitman, Too Late to Worry, too Blue to Cry - Glen Campbell


DISC ONE
1. Crazy - Patsy Cline, 2. I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash, 3. Big Iron – Marty Robbins, 4. Rose Marie - Slim Whitman, 5. Too Late to Worry, too Blue to Cry - Glen Campbell, 6. On The Road Again (live) - Willie Nelson, 7. Take These Chains From My Heart - Hank Williams, 8. Four Walls - Jim Reeves, 9. Tender Years - George Jones, 10. Honeycomb - Jimmie Rodgers, 11. I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee, 12. A White Sport Coat (And A Pink Carnation) - Marty Robbins, 13. My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You - Ray Price, 14. Rawhide – Frankie Laine, 15. Don't Take Your Guns To Town - Johnny Cash, 16. White Lightning - George Jones, 17. Bimbo - Jim Reeves, 18. Truck Driving Man - Glen Campbell, 19. North To Alaska - Johnny Horton, 20. Whole Lotta Woman - Marvin Rainwater, 21. Singing Hills - Slim Whitman, 22. Hello Walls - Willie Nelson, 23. That Do Make It Nice - Eddy Arnold, 24. Please Help Me I'm Falling - Hank Locklin, 25. Long Gone Lonesome Blues - Hank Williams

DISC TWO
1. Always On My Mind (live) - Willie Nelson, 2. She Still Thinks I Care – George Jones, 3. El Paso - Marty Robbins, 4. Indian Love Call - Slim Whitman, 5. Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford, 6. Walking By Myself - Patsy Cline, 7. Long Black Limousine - Glen Campbell, 8. Walk On By - Leroy Van Dyke, 9. Blue Blue Day - Don Gibson, 10. Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes - Skeets McDonald, 11. Big Bad John - Jimmy Dean, 12. Wings Of A Dove - Ferlin Husky, 13. Lovesick Blues – Marty Robbins, 14. Battle Of New Orleans - Johnny Horton, 15. The Red-Headed Stranger (Live) - Willie Nelson, 16. The Same Old Me - Ray Price, 17. It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels - Kitty Wells, 18. A Dear John Letter - Jean Shepherd & Ferlin Husky, 19. Georgia On My Mind (live) - Willie Nelson, 20. I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen - Slim Whitman, 21. Divorce Me COD - Glen Campbell, 22. A Satisfied Mind - Porter Wagoner, 23. The Three Bells - The Browns, 24. Let's Have A Party - Wanda Jackson, 25. Crazy Arms - Ray Price

DISC THREE
1. He'll Have To Go -  Jim Reeves, 2. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash, 3. Cold Cold Heart - Hank Williams, 4. You’re Gonna Change (Or I’m Gonna Leave) – George Jones, 5. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain (live) - Willie Nelson, 6. Secret Love - Slim Whitman, 7. Lonesome Jailhouse Blues - Glen Campbell, 8. I Fall To Pieces - Patsy Cline, 9. Let Me Go Lover - Hank Snow, 10. Mule Train - Tennessee Ernie Ford, 11. Rub A Dub Dub - Hank Thompson, 12. Back Street Affair - Webb Pierce, 13. Bubbles In My Beer – George Jones, 14. Rhumba Boogie - Hank Snow, 15. Country Girl - Faron Young, 16. Love Song of the Waterfall - Slim Whitman, 17. Miracle of Love - Glen Campbell, 18. My Special Angel - Bobby Helms, 19. Honky Tonk Song - Webb Pierce, 20. I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby - Louvin' Brothers, 21. The Cattle Call - Eddy Arnold, 22. Funny How Time Slips Away - Willie Nelson, 23. I Let The Stars Get In My Eyes - Goldie Hill, 24. Wake Up Irene - Hank Thompson, 25. Young Love - Sonny James

DISC FOUR
1. Kaw Liga - Hank Williams, 2. Oh Lonesome Me - Don Gibson, 3. Ballad Of A Teenage Queen - Johnny Cash, 4. Wake Me Up When It's Over - Willie Nelson, 5. Devil Woman - Marty Robbins, 6. Mona Lisa – Jim Reeves, 7. Turn Around Look At Me - Glen Campbell, 8. Keep It A Secret - Slim Whitman, 9. Alone With You - Faron Young, 10. Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue)? – Patsy Cline, 11. Love, Love, Love - Webb Pierce, 12. One By One - Kitty Wells & Red Foley, 13. I Don't Hurt Anymore - Hank Snow, 14.  Billy Bayou - Jim Reeves, 15. You Only Want Me When You’re Lonely – Marty Robbins, 16. Hey Joe - Carl Smith, 17. I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know - The Davis Sisters , 18. I Really Don't Want To Know - Eddy Arnold, 19. My Heart is Broken in Three - Slim Whitman, 20. Rainin' On The Mountain - Glen Campbell, 21. Give Me More More More Of Your Kisses -Lefty Frizzell, 22. Slow Poke - Pee Wee King, 23. The Shot Gun Boogie -Tennessee Ernie Ford, 24. Why Baby Why - Red Sovine & Webb Pierce, 25. To All The Girls I've Loved Before (live) - Willie Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment